Tuesday, April 16, 2013
For those of you wanting to keep up to date on the latest news and goings-on in the Smokies, here's what we have to offer you:
* Smoky Mountain Tunes and Tales (April 5th August 10th)
* Welcome Home Vietnam Parade (April 16th, additional events 15th-18th)
* Grand Spring Rod Run (April 19th)
* Festival of Nations at Dollywood (Ends April 22nd)
* Spring Wildflower Pilgrimage (April 23rd-27th)
* Gatlinburg Winefest (April 27th)
You can see more on these events at www.mypigeonforge.com and www.gatlinburg.com.
Also, today, Newfound Gap Road is finally opened back up so you can go all the way through the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and on to Cherokee, NC. http://www.wbir.com/news/article/264940/2/Newfound-Gap-Road-reopens-after-three-month-closure.
If any of these items sound good to you, then come on out to the Smokies for a weekend of Spring bliss, and add luxury to that bliss when you stay with Cove Mountain.
See our houses at www.covemountain.com.
Posted by About Us at 3:03 PM