Friday, October 3, 2014
This is the month we've been waiting for since Autumn of last year - October is the prime of the Fall season where we see the full color bloom, and those of you who are looking to come to the Smokies to see it need to make reservations quite soon, as they tend to fill up quickly during this time of the year!
Those of you looking for recommendations for the seasonal special events need not look any further! Here's what we have going on this year:
* Patriot Park Rotary Craft Show in Pigeon Forge *
9/27/14 - 10/25/14
* Dollywood National Southern Gospel and Harvest Celebration *
9/20/14 - 11/1/14
* Oktoberfest at Ober Gatlinburg *
9/26/14 - 11/2/14
* Gatlinburg Craftsmen's Fair *
10/9/14 - 10/26/14
* Ralph Stanley II Concert *
* Gatlinburg Taste of Autumn *
See our cabins at www.covemountain.com and make your reservation today so you can be here for the fall colors!
Posted by About Us at 9:26 PM